Sunday, February 15, 2015

Letting go…

After recently attempting to do a rooster (something I've never been able to achieve…) and after frustratingly putting my attempt in the burn pile… I have officially declared myself rooster inept. :) 

Sometimes being an artist means persevering in something til its just right…other times it means letting go and discovering your own style and your own loves. 

Some of my favorite things to paint are simple things, everyday things.  Simple moments that are many times forgotten in the business of this modern and technologically advanced age.  

Of course simple doesn't mean boring ;) 


 I think the world needs more purple in it :)


 This verse came to mind the other day so I decided to try something a bit different than what I usually do. :)




 

1 comment: