Friday, March 20, 2015

Something different

I wanted to post a pastel that I did for a good friend of mine. 
She wanted and english cottage/garden with sheep and chickens, done with more "pastel tones" so not my typical bright pieces. ;)  
I have to say I was nervous about doing something this different at first, but greatly enjoyed the process! I worked on a much smaller scale then I usually do which allowed for more detail and being able to use my pastel pencils a bit more than I normally do.  



She may just have started a new trend ;) 



In return for my piece she is knitting me this sweater!!
 Im SO excited! She is an awesome seamstress!
 check out her blog! http://delightfulhandwork.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-voice-of-spring.html
She knits some amazing stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited, Gus! I love the picture so, so much! I'll be posting about this on my blog in a bit, as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love it all!! You gals are so gifted and crafty!:)

    ReplyDelete