Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Fall in Winter :)

Sometimes when you sketch out a painting you just have to go wherever it takes you.  This took me to Fall. :) I like to go on Pinterest and make a board of all the things I like, structures, animals, landscapes, clouds and of course old ford pick-ups… :)  Then I like to pick one and create a picture around it. 

I know some of these pictures aren't very good… :/ bad lighting in my room today...


Part of the fun of creating is learning to incorporate mistakes.. :) sometimes you can, and only you will know they're there, but sometimes you can't and you have to start over. And then there are those jubilant times when a mistake takes you to a better place then what you were originally thinking. This wasn't so jubilant, but I made it work ;) 


originally when I did the pick-up I didn't think to put a person in it… so it looked like a blue Mater just driving himself along… sometimes pastel is erasable ;) 


 And we're done! :)



1 comment:

  1. Love it! I would drive that truck, through that covered bridge, to that church, on an Autumn day any old time! ;)
    (haha blue Mater! good one.)

    ReplyDelete