Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Getting Started.. :)

Hi there!  I've decided to start a blog as a way to share my art. :)  I've worked in many different mediums, but  have happily landed in pastels.  :) I love getting "right into the art" by using my hands and fingers to act as my blending instruments.  I've always liked working with my hands, (gardening is a BIG hobby. ;) it gives me a feeling of being a part of what I'm doing.  

Here are a few of my pieces,
 
These are soft Pastels on acid free board.  




They are now at Junction Gallery in the Metro Center, Peoria, IL
Stop by and see them!


7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! Glad to see you on Blogger! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I see a close up of the sunflower one please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue! The Sunflower painting is not mine :) It is a beautiful oil done by a Romanian artist named Natalia Romanovsky. (sp?) She does BEAUTIFUL work! :)

      Delete